TOP Doctors for Dental Restorations
The term restorative dentistry refers to the treatment of dental problems with simultaneous functional and aesthetic restoration of the teeth. General dentists can perform many of these procedures without additional training and certification. It always depends on how difficult the procedure is and what the dentist finds right. Many procedures can be carried out in the context of prosthetic dentistry, such as. As fillings, veneers, crowns, bridges, full and partial dentures and dental implants.
Thanks to a variety of dental restoration techniques available today, worn, caries-damaged, damaged or missing teeth can be repaired to help you restore a beautiful, healthy smile. Depending on the nature of the problem, your dentist will advise you on one of these two types of dental restoration:
- Direct dental restoration. In the case of direct restoration, a prepared hole in the tooth is filled with a seal. Only one appointment for a dentist is required for this procedure. Depending on the location and type of hole, your dentist will choose the right seal. Seals that are located near the tooth root or in areas where no heavy pressure is applied by chewing movements are often made of glass or resin ionomer cement.
- Indirect tooth restoration. In the case of indirect dental restoration, teeth are replaced by individually designed crowns, onlays or inlays. Crowns cover the entire chewing surface of a tooth, while inlays are located within the vertices of the tooth and onlays cover one or more vertices including a portion of the chewing surface. For indirect dental restorations, several appointments are necessary because the inlay or onlay is manufactured in the laboratory. Crowns, inlays and onlays can be made of a variety of materials. In some cases, inlays are still made of gold. If you care about white teeth, you will definitely prefer porcelain and tooth-colored synthetic resin.
German Medical Group is a medical platform that does not represent interests of specific hospitals or doctors.
Our services do not affect the price for dental restorations, you pay the bill right in the chosen clinic.
Submit a request on German Medical Group website - our manager will give you all the info regarding a particular doctor for dental restorations or hospital. This consultation is FREE. Together we choose the best specialist for dental restorations for your case. With German Medical Group you avoid waiting lists, get 24/7 support until your coming back home. Learn more about us here.
Follow these steps to choose the best doctor for dental restorations:
- Learn the info about doctors for dental restorations listed below. It represents top specialists in Europe.
- Submit a request on German Medical Group specifying the purpose of the treatment.
- Our manager will call you back to book the chosen specialist for dental restorations or offer another one according to the diagnosis, health condition, and financial ability.
- If you approve the chosen doctor for dental restorations, our manager schedules the date of your arrival.
Request for further information about Dental Restorations
using our Whatsapp and Viber number.
+49 176 738 762 53
Our goal is to contact you within a business day to review your medical and financial information.