TOP Doctors for Rehabilitation
Request for further information about Rehabilitation
using our Whatsapp and Viber number.
+49 176 738 762 53
Our goal is to contact you within a business day to review your medical and financial information.
Chronic diseases have a major impact on quality of life and are one of the main reasons for reduced work capacity and health-related early retirement. The aim of the medical rehabilitation of the German Pension Insurance is to improve or restore earning capacity. This opportunity is used by one million adults every year to continue to meet job demands or return to work.
The most common diseases that lead to medical rehabilitation are:
- Joint and spine disorders (eg chronic back pain, arthrosis, rheumatoid arthritis or disc damage)
- Diseases of the cardiovascular system (eg coronary heart disease, heart attack or stroke)
- Mental illnesses (eg depressive disorders, neuroses or addictions)
In medical rehabilitation people of different professions work together. The aim of all measures is to restore as far as possible the health, labor and social life of the patients. A great deal of personal activity helps to make life as free as possible - even with a disease.
Rehabilitation is particularly successful if, as a patient, you see yourself as part of the treatment team. Only those who actively deal with their illness will benefit sustainably from a rehabilitation stay and take their knowledge home with them in order to cope with everyday life in the long term.
Rehabilitation in countries as Germany and Austria is an integral part of the holistic medical care. Rehabilitation in Germany is mostly carried out after serious medical interventions, such as complex surgeries, or after severe diseases (stroke, injuries of spinal cord, musculoskeletal apparatus, amputation of limbs, traumatic brain injury, etc.).
Rehabilitation includes preventive and rehabilitative aspects. In general, the purpose of rehabilitation measures is to preserve and restore the body's functional capacity and the ability to work, and to support the patient reintegrating them into active, independent daily life. In other words, rehabilitation in in countries as Germany and Austria is focused on maintaining the functional balance of the human body activity.
Rehabilitation in Germany is a combination of holistic, interdisciplinary organized therapeutic and recreational concepts. Rehabilitation in Germany offers the possibility of stationary, outpatient or stationary-outpatient health-care activities.
Rehabilitation in Germany provides a wide range of rehabilitative measures (medical, occupational and social rehabilitation). Nowadays there are various forms and areas of rehabilitation as for example orthopedic, neurological, cardiological and other types of rehabilitation procedures.
Rehabilitation in Germany is carried out in general hospitals, in specialized rehabilitation institutions, such as rehabilitation clinics, professional rehabilitation centers, as well as in rehabilitation schools, etc. Many German rehabilitation institutions are located in resort areas and have long taken the leading position among European sanatorium-resort and recreational centers. The mountain climate with clean air is extremely suitable for patients suffering from asthma and allergy. Thermal, mineral and curative springs of German resorts positively affect chronic illnesses of the digestive system, diseases of the liver and biliary tract, peripheral nervous system and post-traumatic diseases, metabolic and nutrition disorders, degenerative rheumatism, allergies, immune diseases, etc. Rehabilitation in Germany is the best solution to your health problems and the opportunity to experience the joy of a full life again.
Orthopedic Rehabilitation in Germany
In the field of orthopedics in Germany and Austria the rehabilitation in following diseases is possible:
- Degenerative diseases of spine and joints
- Chronic back pain
- Diseases of muscles and tendons
- Vertebral deformity
- After implantation of artificial joint (endoprosthetics)
- After spinal surgery
- After surgery of joints, bones, muscles and tendons
- After amputation of limbs
Rehabilitation in the field of orthopedics in Germany and Austria, measures
- Individual or group physical therapy
- Medical training therapy
- Manual therapy
- Occupational, music and creative therapy
- Massage and lymphatic drainage
- Walking training
- Chirotherapy, neural therapy
- Acupuncture and pain therapy
- School of back health
- Rehabilitation swimming pool
- Ergometer training, etc.
In the field of cardiology in Germany and Austria the rehabilitation in the following diseases is possible:
- Myocardial infarction
- After a coronary bypass or cardiac valve surgery
- Heartbeat arrhythmia, pacemaker implantation
- Weakness of the heart muscle
- Arterial vascular diseases
- Pulmonary embolism
The use of interdisciplinary organized therapeutic concepts can reduce risk factors in high blood pressure, diabetes, smoking, excess body weight and impaired fat metabolism.
Rehabilitation in the field of cardiology in Germany, measures:
- Ergometer training with ECG and circulatory system control
- Individual or group movement therapy
- Medical training therapy, treadmill
- Walking training, gait coordination
- Massage and lymphatic drainage
- Electrotherapy, cryotherapy and hot treatment
- Psychological support in pain attacks, stress
- Speech, voice and swallowing therapy
- Nutritional counseling
- Social counseling
- Occupational, creative and musical therapy
- Acupuncture and pain therapy
In the field of oncology in Germany and Austria the rehabilitation in following diseases is possible:
- Malignant diseases (oncological diseases)
- Rehabilitation of patients with blood diseases (hematological diseases)
- Concurrent conditions:
- cardiovascular diseases
- diseases of digestive organs
- diseases of musculoskeletal apparatus
In the area of psychosomatic in Germany and Austria the rehabilitation in following diseases is possible:
- Affective disorders
- Neurotic, functional and somatoform disorders
- Personality and behavior disorders
- Abnormal behavior in combination with body functional disorders
- The problem of coping with severe, chronic diseases of internal organs, with consequences of myocardial infarction, with tumor and autoimmune diseases
- Psychosomatic pain syndrome of the musculoskeletal apparatus
- Psychological and behavioral factors of such diseases, as bronchial asthma, ulcerative colitis, dermatitis, gastric ulcer, Crohn's disease, tinnitus, etc.