TOP Doctors for Gynaecology
Gynecology in Germany is the study of the development, detection, treatment and prevention of diseases of the female sexual and reproductive tract.
In the narrower sense, gynecology in Germany deals with the diseases of non-pregnant women in contrast to their field of obstetrics. Gynecology (also referred to as women's medicine in its broader sense) is one of about 30 branches of human medicine. The specialist training is always done in Germany together with obstetrics.
Examination methods in gynecology in Germany
The most important examination methods of gynecology are ultrasound (see ultrasonography) for imaging the internal organs (especially the uterus), as well as the palpation (ovaries) and visual inspection by means of speculum for the examination of vagina and cervix, with tissue samples and cells from the mucosal surface (smear ) can be taken for examination.
Treatment spectrum in gynecology in Germany
Gynecology is one of the surgical specialties of medicine. Some classic procedures: hysterectomy (removal of the uterus), tubal ligation (tubal ligation for sterilization), laparoscopic ovarian cystectomy (removal of the ovarian cyst by means of a keyhole operation through the abdominal wall). However, gynecology also includes a wide range of conservative treatment methods, such as hormone therapy, counseling and treatment of contraception and the treatment of couples with unwanted childlessness.
Prenatal medicine: In primary practices for prenatal medicine, examinations of the unborn child and the pregnant women are carried out in Germany.
Urogynaecology: This part of the department, which deals with urinary and fecal incontinence as well as changes in the position of the genital organs, overlaps with urology and is operated by both gynecologists and urologists.
Child gynecology: The pediatric gynecology deals with congenital and developmental gynecological disorders in childhood and adolescence.
Senology: Senology is the doctrine of the female breast. Diseases of the female breast are treated in Germany in gynecology and surgery, especially plastic surgery. To improve interdisciplinary cooperation in diagnosis and therapy, special breast centers have been established.
Minimally invasive surgery: special abilities in laparoscopic surgery and hysteroscopy are certified. The spectrum is supplemented in recent times by the ductoscopy, a reflection of the milk ducts.
On this page, you can see the best doctors for gynecology. International patients pick these specialists for gynecology due to the following reasons:
- Innovative treatment methods
- Minimally invasive surgeries
Advantages of these specialists for gynecology:
- Up to 95% success rate. The doctors listed below apply the latest techniques to achieve such a result.
- Organ-preserving therapies.
- International accreditation. The gynecology facilities have international healthcare accreditations and certificates. It means that they provide the treatment in accordance with the strict world treatment protocols.
German Medical Group is a medical platform that does not represent interests of specific hospitals or doctors.
Our services do not affect the price for gynecological procedures, you pay the bill right in the chosen clinic.
Submit a request on German Medical Group website - our manager will give you all the info regarding a particular doctor for gynecology or hospital. This consultation is FREE. Together we choose the best specialist for gynecology for your case. With German Medical Group you avoid waiting lists, get 24/7 support until your coming back home. Learn more about us here.
Follow these steps to choose the best doctor for gynecology:
- Learn the info about doctors for gynecology listed below. It represents top specialists in Europe.
- Submit a request on German Medical Group specifying the purpose of the treatment.
- Our manager will call you back to book the chosen specialist for gynecology or offer another one according to the diagnosis, health condition, and financial ability.
- If you approve the chosen doctor for gynecology, our manager schedules the date of your arrival.