On this page, you can see the best doctors for eyebrow transplant. International patients pick these specialists for eyebrow transplant due to the following reasons:
- Innovative treatment methods
- Minimally invasive surgeries
Submit a request on German Medical Group website - our manager will give you all the info regarding a particular doctor or hospital. This consultation is FREE.
Together we choose the best specialist for your case. With German Medical Group you avoid waiting lists, get 24/7 support until your coming back home.
Follow these steps to choose the best doctor or clinic:
- Learn the info about doctors and clinics for Eyebrow Transplant LISTED BELOW.
- Submit a request on German Medical Group OR directly on chosen doctor specifying the purpose of the treatment.
- Our manager will call you back to book the chosen doctor or offer another one according to the diagnosis, health condition, and financial ability.
- If you approve the chosen doctor or clinic, our manager schedules the date of your arrival.
Our services do not affect the price for treatment procedures, you pay the bill right in the chosen clinic.
Submit a Free Request for Eyebrow Transplant
More About Eyebrow Transplant
Thick and wide eyebrows are always in fashion. For men, they mean masculinity, strength, and self-confidence. This type of eyebrows indicates a high level of testosterone, and, more importantly, a good state of immunity. They are also an unconscious criterion when choosing a partner. Unfortunately, not all people were lucky enough to be given beautiful eyebrows at birth.
Often, the condition of the eyebrows deteriorates together with a loss or thinning of the hair on the head. Some diseases or trauma can also negatively affect their aesthetic appearance. Eyebrows attract attentionand take part in the facialexpressions. Unlike baldness on the head, eyebrow loss is absolutely unacceptable in society, and it is difficult to socially adapt with such a shortage of appearance.
Eyebrow transplant in Germany
Eyebrow transplant is similar to the transplantation of hair follicles on the head. Nevertheless, it has its own distinctive features, which are taken into account during the procedure:
- The direction of hair growth on the eyebrows differs significantly depending on their location (inward, outward or in the center).
- Growth of hair in different directions provides a natural bend in the central part thatlargely contributes to our appearance.
- Hairs on the eyebrows are much denser than on the head.
- Hair on the eyebrows does not grow in groups of 1-4 hairs,as on the head, but only separately.
- The natural cycle of hair growth on the eyebrows is much shorter (4 months) than on the head (3-7 years).
With eyebrow transplant, the follicular units are removed from the donor zone and transplanted into the area where thickening of the eyebrows is desired. After this, the growth of transplanted follicles begins. Since the hair units on the head are arranged in groups of 1-3 hairs, after extracting, the grafts are separated under a high-precision microscope into single hair follicles.
When reconstructing eyebrows, it is very important, though difficult, to keep the direction of hair growth. Eyebrow transplantation makes it possible to create a natural fan-shaped widening of the hairs from the side of the nose bridge, naturally looking bending and narrowing towards the temporal zone.
Eyebrow transplant is done with a thin needle that makes small holes almost in parallel to the skin surface. Eyebrow transplantation requires a skillful and experienced doctor and caring treatment.
A hair transplant in Germany is a safe, stylish, and age-proven method. Eyebrow transplant gives an aesthetically perfect result, and significantly increases the attractiveness, which is confirmed by numerous positive reviews of patients.
With classical transplantation, donor and recipient zones are both located on the head and, therefore, the structure of hairs is absolutely identical. If the hair from the head is transplanted to the eyebrows, it is slightly different in appearance and specific of growth. Furthermore, it grows constantly and must be periodically cut. In this case, the cut ends of transplanted hairs may not have such an elegant shape as natural hairs.
Nevertheless, from year to year the appearance of the eyebrows will become more and more natural. Over time, some hairs can be removed, and, if necessary, repeated eyebrow transplant can be performed.