All you need to now about Female Alopecia
Female alopecia is a medical term for excessive hair loss in women. This disorder is very common around the world, and without due care leads to complete baldness.
Female hair loss can be split into a few types:
- Scarring alopecia is a condition when the hair follicles are damaged and replaced with connective tissue, so scars appear where hair grew.
- Androgenic alopeciais caused by high levels of male hormones in the blood.
- Seborrheic alopecia.Hair loss in women happens due to increased secretion of sebum bysebaceous glands.
- Diffuse alopecia, with which hair loss occurs evenly all over the head.
- Focal alopecia, characterized by round foci of alopecia; over time their number increases and they merge together.
Sudden hair loss in women is caused by the following factors:
- Improper diet
- Therapywith active chemical agents (chemotherapy)
- Impaired secretory function or taking drugs containing male hormones (e.g., testosterone propionate)
- Weakened immunity after exhausting diseases
- Giving a birth
- Hereditary tendency to hair loss
- Tying hair too tight (tight braids, ponytail, etc.)
- Frequent hair dyeing
What is the cure for female alopecia?
Treatment of baldness in women in many respects depends on the causes. First, to strengthen the hair, it is recommended to improve and diversify diet and add some vitamin and mineral supplements. Then, a complete examination is conducted in order to find out the main cause of the hair loss. If it is associated with hormonal disorder, hormonal therapy can be an option. If baldness has occurred from too tight hairstyles or choosing wrong hair care products, it can be treated withproper care. In cases when therapy does not help, the only cure is hair transplantation.
Where to treat female hair loss?
Currently, there are many clinics dealing with hair disorders, including female alopecia. In Europe, trichological clinics of Germany and Austria are those that have reached the greatest success in the treatment of hair loss.
Why to treat female alopecia in Germany?
Among the reasons why to choosea German or Austrian clinic to cure baldness in a woman, we can name the following:
- Hair transplantation is performed by modern, internationally recognized methods.
- Highly qualified doctors, including world recognized experts in the field of hair transplantation.
- Comfortable facilities for in-patient treatment – in case it is needed.
- Many years of successful combating hair loss in women.
- The newest equipmentand warm welcome will make the procedure of treatment as comfortable as possible.
- German trichologists give a 100% quality guarantee on treatment.
You can expect a full course of treatment, starting from discovering the cause of hair loss and ending with the treatment itself, including transplantation if needed. To treat female baldness, just choose a clinic suitable for you on the GMG website. We do our best for your convenience, providing a choice of first-class European trichologistsat one place.