TOP Doctors for Hair Loss in Women
Every woman wants beautiful, healthy and full-bodied hair. As a result, women are emotionally more likely to suffer from hair loss than men. One reason for this is the social acceptance of little or no hair in the male sex. Straight hair loss in the apex region is particularly common in women, but other areas such as the forehead or the side area may also be affected.
The treatment of hair loss in women depends on the cause. For example, if certain medications cause diffuse hair loss, sufferers should talk to their attending physician. You may be able to reduce the dose or change the treatment to an alternative that is less damaging to hair growth. If not, hair loss usually returns to normal after the drug therapy has ended.
If diseases (such as hyperthyroidism, tuberculosis, etc.) or poisoning are the trigger for the hair loss, they must be treated properly. This can often also stop hair loss.
The treatment of scarring hair loss is difficult and tedious. In lupus erythematosus cortisone and other drugs can be prescribed for the treatment of the inflamed scalp areas, which stop the inflammatory processes and thus the hair loss. Already lost hair does not grow, because the hair follicles are irreversibly damaged.
Mechanical hair loss in women can be prevented by not overstretching the hair roots. This means, for example, to tie a ponytail loosely or to wear the hair often times open.
Temporary hair loss in women after a birth, after surgery or infection usually requires no therapy, but normalizes itself again.
On this page, you can see the best doctors for hair loss in women. International patients pick these specialists for hair loss in women due to the following reasons:
- Innovative treatment methods.
- Up to 95% success rate. The doctors listed below apply the latest techniques to achieve such a result.
- International accreditation. The doctors for hair loss in women have international healthcare accreditations and certificates. It means that they provide the treatment of hair loss in women in accordance with the strict world treatment protocols.
German Medical Group is a medical platform that does not represent interests of specific hospitals or doctors.
Our services do not affect the price for treatment of hair loss in women, you pay the bill right in the chosen clinic.
Submit a request on German Medical Group website - our manager will give you all the info regarding a particular doctor for hair loss in women or hospital. This consultation is FREE. Together we choose the best specialist for hair loss in women for your case. With German Medical Group you avoid waiting lists, get 24/7 support until your coming back home. Learn more about us here.
Follow these steps to choose the best doctor for hair loss in women:
- Learn the info about doctors for hair loss in women listed below. It represents top specialists in Europe.
- Submit a request on German Medical Group specifying the purpose of the treatment.
- Our manager will call you back to book the chosen specialist for hair loss in women or offer another one according to the diagnosis, health condition, and financial ability.
- If you approve the chosen doctor for hair loss in women, our manager schedules the date of your arrival.