TOP Doctors for Hypothalamic Dysfunction
Here is a central disorder in the areas of the brain that are responsible for the hormonal control of the ovaries. The hormone GnRH is usually secreted rhythmically every 90 minutes from cells of the hypothalamus. If this rhythm is disturbed or abolished, it leads to a wide range of disorders of the ovarian function. The ovaries are completely intact in their function, but are not sufficiently stimulated.
The cause of hypothalamic ovarian failure is usually due to mental stress, which influences the hormonal metabolism in the hypothalamus, resulting in a reduced secretion of GnRH. Common triggers are underweight due to anorexia nervosa (anorexia) or competitive sports. For the clock to work in the hypothalamus and to regularly release GnRH, the body needs a minimum fat mass of 22%, or the body mass index must be> 19. Other causes include stress, tumors that interfere with the secretion of hormones (eg prolactinomas), hypothyroidism or medication.
A rare, genetically inherited cause is the Kallmann syndrome. It is defined as a concomitant occurrence of a disorder of olfaction and lack of control of GnRH production. Mostly the male sex is affected (here it is expressed in a missing testicular system), but it can also occur in women. Since the external genitalia are developed normally, the diagnosis is often made only in puberty or early adulthood.
On this page, you can see the best doctors for treatment of hypothalamic dysfunction. International patients pick these specialists for treatment of hypothalamic dysfunction due to the following reasons:
- Innovative treatment methods
- Up to 95% success rate. The doctors listed below apply the latest techniques to achieve such a result.
- International accreditation. The treatment of hypothalamic dysfunction facilities have international healthcare accreditations and certificates. It means that they provide the treatment of hypothalamic dysfunction in accordance with the strict world treatment protocols.
German Medical Group is a medical platform that does not represent interests of specific hospitals or doctors.
Our services do not affect the price for treatment of hypothalamic dysfunction procedures, you pay the bill right in the chosen clinic.
Submit a request on German Medical Group website - our manager will give you all the info regarding a particular doctor for treatment of hypothalamic dysfunction or hospital. This consultation is FREE. Together we choose the best specialist for treatment of hypothalamic dysfunction for your case. With German Medical Group you avoid waiting lists, get 24/7 support until your coming back home. Learn more about us here.
Follow these steps to choose the best doctor for treatment of hypothalamic dysfunction:
- Learn the info about doctors for treatment of hypothalamic dysfunction listed below. It represents top specialists in Europe.
- Submit a request on German Medical Group specifying the purpose of the treatment.
- Our manager will call you back to book the chosen specialist for treatment of hypothalamic dysfunction or offer another one according to the diagnosis, health condition, and financial ability.
- If you approve the chosen doctor for treatment of hypothalamic dysfunction, our manager schedules the date of your arrival.
Request for further information about Hypothalamic Dysfunction
using our Whatsapp and Viber number.
+49 176 738 762 53
Our goal is to contact you within a business day to review your medical and financial information.