TOP Doctors for Benign Polyps or Tumors
Polyps are benign growths of the lining of the womb. These tumors can occur at any age, but primarily affect women during or after menopause. They occur in the area of the vagina, the cervix or the uterus. Affected women may experience labor-like abdominal pain, vaginal discharge and bleeding. Often, polyps in the uterus are also completely symptom-free.
The uterine lining is subject to the monthly cycle: it builds up and down and is constantly stimulated by hormones. It can happen that she grows a bit too strong at one point. The result is a finger-shaped growth that sits like a small mushroom on a stalk. These growths are called polyps. Estrogens ensure that the polyps continue to grow.
Above a certain size, polyps in the uterus can cause infections, lead to heavy bleeding and, in the worst case, degenerate and lead to cancer. In these cases, the polyps should be removed. Sometimes, large polyps are sticking out of the uterus, interfering with intercourse, and causing bleeding afterward. Even then, a distance makes sense.
Polyps in the uterus can be eliminated in a minor procedure via the vagina. The doctor removes the proliferation using scissors or an electric sling. The desolation with heat is possible. Depending on where the polyp is sitting and how tall it is, the surgeon chooses one of the instruments. The procedure is performed on an outpatient basis.
On this page, you can see the best doctors for treatment of benign polyps or tumors. International patients pick these specialists for treatment of benign polyps or tumors due to the following reasons:
- Innovative treatment methods
- Minimally invasive surgeries
- Up to 95% success rate. The doctors listed below apply the latest techniques to achieve such a result.
- International accreditation. The treatment of benign polyps or tumors facilities have international healthcare accreditations and certificates. It means that they provide the treatment of benign polyps or tumors in accordance with the strict world treatment protocols.
German Medical Group is a medical platform that does not represent interests of specific hospitals or doctors.
Our services do not affect the price for treatment of benign polyps or tumors procedures, you pay the bill right in the chosen clinic.
Submit a request on German Medical Group website - our manager will give you all the info regarding a particular doctor for treatment of benign polyps or tumors or hospital. This consultation is FREE. Together we choose the best specialist for treatment of benign polyps or tumors for your case. With German Medical Group you avoid waiting lists, get 24/7 support until your coming back home. Learn more about us here.
Follow these steps to choose the best doctor for treatment of benign polyps or tumors:
- Learn the info about doctors for treatment of benign polyps or tumors listed below. It represents top specialists in Europe.
- Submit a request on German Medical Group specifying the purpose of the treatment.
- Our manager will call you back to book the chosen specialist for treatment of benign polyps or tumors or offer another one according to the diagnosis, health condition, and financial ability.
- If you approve the chosen doctor for treatment of benign polyps or tumors, our manager schedules the date of your arrival.
Request for further information about Benign Polyps or Tumors
using our Whatsapp and Viber number.
+49 176 738 762 53
Our goal is to contact you within a business day to review your medical and financial information.