TOP Doctors for Surgery for Sensorineural Hearing Loss
Some hearing loss types are completely curable, others can be treated in Germany.
Most manifestations of conductive hearing loss (conductive hearing loss) occurring in the outer and middle ear are curable by drug treatment or surgery. A conductive hearing loss (conductive hearing loss), is usually only temporary and arises z. B. due to excessive earwax. Nevertheless, it is important to see a doctor to prevent permanent damage to the ear.
The sensorineural hearing loss, however, is not curable. Here, hearing aids and cochlear implants can be helpful. The sensorineural hearing loss is due to problems in the inner ear and usually to damage the tiny hair cells in the snail. Sometimes the onset of sensorineural hearing loss is hereditary.
Therapy of a hearing loss
Time plays an important role in therapy: the sooner the therapy starts, the better the prognosis. In the best case, the hearing loss is treated by an ENT specialist or an ENT clinic.
Here, the circulation of the inner ear promoted and possible triggers are eliminated. Here are the most common forms of therapy that are used in the case of an acute hearing loss:
Administration of circulation-enhancing (rheological) drugs
In a hearing loss, the circulation of the inner ear is reduced or disturbed. The blood supplies the inner ear with the necessary nutrients and is also responsible for the removal of the same. The hair cells of the hearing organ are permanently damaged in case of persistent inhibited blood circulation. Blood circulation can be improved again by administering circulation-enhancing medications. In addition, cortisone can be used to prevent swelling (anti-inflammatory therapy).
Therapy with local anesthesia to block blocked nerves
The local anesthetics procaine and lidocaine are often used in acute hearing loss (inotropic therapy). Their administration blocks nerves that can lead to a narrowing of vessels. In any case, this should be done under clinical supervision by a doctor.
On this page, you can see the best doctors for surgery for sensorineural hearing loss. International patients pick these specialists for surgery for sensorineural hearing loss due to the following reasons:
- Innovative treatment methods
- Minimally invasive surgeries
Advantages of these specialists for surgery for sensorineural hearing loss:
- Up to 95% success rate. The doctors listed below apply the latest techniques to achieve such a result.
- Organ-preserving therapies.
- International accreditation. The facilities for surgery for sensorineural hearing loss have international healthcare accreditations and certificates. It means that they provide the surgery for sensorineural hearing loss in accordance with the strict world treatment protocols.
German Medical Group is a medical platform that does not represent interests of specific hospitals or doctors.
Our services do not affect the price for surgery for sensorineural hearing loss, you pay the bill right in the chosen clinic.
Submit a request on German Medical Group website - our manager will give you all the info regarding a particular doctor for surgery for sensorineural hearing loss or hospital. This consultation is FREE. Together we choose the best specialist for surgery for sensorineural hearing loss for your case. With German Medical Group you avoid waiting lists, get 24/7 support until your coming back home. Learn more about us here.
Follow these steps to choose the best doctor for surgery for sensorineural hearing loss:
- Learn the info about doctors for surgery for sensorineural hearing loss listed below. It represents top specialists in Europe.
- Submit a request on German Medical Group specifying the purpose of the treatment.
- Our manager will call you back to book the chosen specialist for surgery for sensorineural hearing loss or offer another one according to the diagnosis, health condition, and financial ability.
- If you approve the chosen doctor for surgery for sensorineural hearing loss, our manager schedules the date of your arrival.