As the largest state-owned clinic group, Vivantes sets an example for state-of-the-art German medicine. At 9 clinic sites in the German capital of Berlin, we rely on the expertise of 2300 doctors in over 100 clinics, with around 6000 beds. Our Vivantes Comfort Clinics also fulfil the highest demands with regards to comfort and service.
We offer almost all modern medical treatments. Our Acute Medicine Branches are managed by over 150 internationally recognised professors or leading doctors. Our professors will personally carry out diagnostics and surgeries, and are available to advise patients. Our Vivantes Prevention Center will help to safeguard your health in the long term with individually customised check-up programmes. A wide range of Rehabilitative Aftercare Treatments rounds off our medical services spectrum.
The Vivantes International Medicine Team consists of professional and interculturally trained employees who will look after your well-being, from your enquiry to your journey home, in a highly professional and discreet manner, and in your native language.
- Since 2017 Director Department for Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery, Vivantes Spandau Hospital, Berlin
- 2014 Deputy Director, CMSC, Campus Virchow, Charité University Medicine
- 2008 Consultant, Center for Muskuloskeletal Surgery (CMSC) –Traumatology, Reconstructive and Orthopaedic Surgery, Charité University Medicine
- 2003-2017 Charité University Medicine Berlin Specialization in General Surgery, Trauma and Orthopaedic Surgery and Degree in Special Trauma Surgery
- 1996 Medical Studies at Free University of Berlin, Germany and University of Cape Town, South Africa
- Full spectrum of general traumatology and orthopaedics including Pediatric Traumatology
- Acute Polytraumamanagement and Emergency Surgery
- 360° Pelvic and Acetabular Surgery
- Minimal Invasive Acetabular Surgery
- Spinal Trauma Surgery
- Complex Extremity Trauma (acute and correction of posttraumatic deformites)
- Bone Defect Treatment
- Treatment of Periprosthetic Fractures around Shoulder, Elbow, Hip and Knee Implants
- Oncologic Surgery of Bone and Soft Tissue Tumors: Resection of Primary Bone or Soft Tissue Tumors and Metastastases with following biological or special endoprosthetic reconstruction