Dr. med. Dirk Flachsmeyer is an expert of long standing, whose additional training surgeries in Endoprosthesis take him as far as China. In addition to his excellent medical team, there are physical therapists and nurses to take care of you and your thorough recovery.
- Study of human medicine at the University of Rostock
- Promotion | Rostock
- Recognition as a specialist in orthopedics
- Recognition as a specialist in orthopedics and trauma surgery
- Recognition as a specialist in orthopedic rheumatology
- Chiropractic / Manual therapy
- Physical therapy
- Neural therapy
- Sonography "Movement System and Baby Hip"
- Ambulance service
- Certified Foot Surgeon (GFFC)
- Sports medicine
- Specialization Radiation Protection "X-ray diagnostics of the entire skeleton"
- Specialization Radiation Protection "Intraoperative X-Ray Diagnostics in the Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology"
- 2002 - 2005 Senior Physician of the Department of Orthopedics | Hospital Malchin
- 2005 - 2011 Senior Physician at the Department of Trauma Surgery, Orthopedics and Hand Surgery | Klinikum Südstadt Rostock
- 2011 - 2014 Senior Consultant at the Department of Trauma Surgery, Orthopedics and Hand Surgery | Klinikum Südstadt Rostock
- since 2014 Chief Physician of the Department of Orthopedics and Traumatology | Maria Heimsuchung Caritas-Klinik Pankow
- since 2017 additionally chief physician of the department surgery | Dominikus Hospital Berlin
- German Society of Endoprosthetics (AE)
- Society for Foot Surgery
- Professional Association of Orthopedic and Trauma Surgeons
- German Society for Orthopedics and Orthopedic Surgery
- German Society for Orthopedics and Traumatology
Hospitationsreisen / Instructor
- Since 2011 several Hospitation trips a year to China as surgeon and consultant (hip and knee arthroplasty)
- 2014 Hospitation trip to Venezuela as surgeon and consultant (hip and knee arthroplasty)
- 2017 Hospitation trip to Israel as a surgeon and consultant (hip and knee arthroplasty)
- Instructor for Hip and Knee Arthroplasty (Hospital for National and International Guests)
- Instructor Foot Surgery (Society of Foot Surgery)