About MD T. H. Neuhann
More than 50.000 operations since the establishment of the clinic in 1998 were carried out with the help of modern technical equipment. The safety of patients always comes first. Our operating rooms are certified according to DIN 9001:2003, comply with the current hygienic standards of the Institute. Robert Koch and have at their disposal all the most modern conditions for diagnosis, as well as conservative and surgical treatment.
As a patient, you benefit from the many years of experience of our doctors and staff, the knowledge of our operating surgeons, recognized abroad, state-of-the-art equipment, know-how from the accompanying development of new operational techniques and, of course, from individual and careful care. After all, for us, positive communication with our patients is not the last element of successful treatment.
Ph.D. Tobias H. Neuhann
Since 1998, he has been the head physician of the Augenklinik am Marienplatz ophthalmologic clinic in Munich and since 2006 is also the head of the adjacent medical center Medizinischen Versorgungszentrums an der Oper with the main direction of work in the field of ophthalmology.
As a specialist in the field of ophthalmology, Dr. Neuhann has been respected in the world since the mid-1990s due to his innovative activity, especially in the field of implantable contact lenses (ICL, IOL), posterior chamber lenses and (especially deep platelet) keratoplasty. . Then came the rewards in the field of refractive surgery. As a specialist in the field of ophthalmology, Dr. Neuhann diagnoses and treats all eye diseases.
- 2013 ASCRS Awards at the American-European Congress of Ophthalmologists in Cannes.
- 2012 ASCRS Awards in Cannes.
- 2011 Award "Achievement Award" of the American Academy of Ophthalmology.
- 2011 Focus Magazine ranked Dr. Noihann to the best ophthalmologists in Germany in the field of refractive laser and cataract surgery.
- 2011 International Congress of German Ophthalmic Surgeons DOC, silver medal.
- 2010 Focus Magazine ranked Dr. Noihann to the best ophthalmologists in Germany in the field of refractive laser and cataract surgery.
- 2010 International Congress of German Ophthalmic Surgeons DOC in Hamburg: Bronze Medal of DOC for special merits before the International Congress of German Ophthalmic Surgeons and the Branch of Ophthalmic Surgery
- 2010 Congress of the European Society for Surgery of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ESCRS) in Paris: a prize for achievements in the professional field "LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT" in the framework of the 7th International ICL meeting in Paris
- 2010 award for scientific contribution to the improvement of implantable contact lenses VISIAN ICL and TICL within the framework of the 2nd German ICL Users Conference in Düsseldorf
- 2008 film festival Eye Advance 2008, organized at the International Academy of Ophthalmology Development under the auspices of the Indian Society of Intraocular Implants and Refraction and the Indian Refractive Society. The 1st prize for the best film about modern surgical treatment of glaucoma
- 2008 Congress "Videocatarattarefrattiva" in Milan: first prize, category: phakic intraocular lenses
- 2008 International Congress of the Greek Society for Intraocular Correction and Refractive Surgery (HSIOIRS) in Athens: acad. SN Fedorova
- 2006 "Eyeadvance" in Bombay: "Gold medal for work in the field of ophthalmology"
- 2005 Congress of the American Society of Cataract and Refractive Surgery (ASCRS) in Washington: "Cataract and IOL technology": "The best scientific report of the session"
- 2004 film festival ESCRS film award 2nd place «Implantation of Verisyse posterior chamber lenses for correction of aphakia without capsular support» - Paris, France
- 2002 ESCRS Film Festival "New Techniques" - Nice, France
- 2001 ASCRS Film Festival first prize, category: surgical techniques
- 2001 Nuremberg film festival, Annual meeting of German ophthalmic surgeons: second place
- 2001 BPOS - Best Scientific Report of the Session, ASCRS San Diego, USA
- 2000 Honorary Member of the Jordanian Society of Ophthalmologists BPOS - Best Scientific Session Report, ASCRS Boston, USA
- 1998 Special prize of the International Medicinale, Munich, Germany, category didactics
- 1998 film award of the International Midikinale, Munich, Germany: red diploma
- 1998 film award of the German Ophthalmological Society (DOG), Berlin 2nd place. Deep sclerectomy
- 1998 ESCRS Film Festival third place "Educational value"
- 1998 ASCRS Film Festival first place, category: surgical techniques
- 1997 ESCRS Film Festival triple rank, category: special cases
- 1997 ASCRS Film Festival first place, category: Intraocular lenses
- 1994 ASCRS Film Festival first place, category: surgical techniques, co-authored
- 1993 Film Festival, Nuremberg. Annual Meeting of German Ophthalmic Surgeons: Grand Prix
- 1993 ASCRS Film Festival second prize, category, surgical techniques
- 1991 ASCRS Film Festival second prize, category: intraocular lenses
The AugenklinikamMarienplatz Clinic is your specialized center for the treatment of eye diseases and amethropia. As the first certified private eye clinic in Germany, AugenklinikamMarienplatz is one of the most modern outpatient clinics in the country and is considered to be a specialized center for training and continuing education for doctors and staff. As one of the two existing Wavelight representative centers in Germany, based on the relevant quality criteria and requirements that only some centers can or do want to meet, we are able to determine the best treatment for your eyes.