TOP Doctors for Pediatric Orthopedics
Pediatric orthopedics is a specialty of orthopedics dealing with congenital and acquired deformities and disorders of the musculoskeletal system in children and adolescents. This includes the treatment of fractures and dislocations in childhood, as well as the treatment of possible sequelae. General pediatric orthopedics deals with the entire spectrum of musculoskeletal disorders in children and adolescents.
According to an estimate, 70% of all pediatric orthopedic consultations merely require counseling "that the child is just enough". In about 20% conservative treatment is necessary, such as insoles, orthoses, corsets, physiotherapy or gypsum treatment. Recently, botulinum toxin is also used to treat overactive muscles, e.g. B. temporarily paralyzing a spasticity. Only in about 10% is a surgical-surgical therapy needed. Typical pediatric orthopedic interventions are bony conversion osteotomies, e.g. At the hip in hip dysplasia or Perthes's disease, or at the knee at X or O legs. Tendon extensions or Durchtrennungen (tenotomies) are common, for. As in spastic Spitzfuß or contractures. Further interventions are z. B. spinal dystrophy and stiffening (spondylodesis) in scoliosis, the blocking of the growth joints (Epiphyseodese) in malpositions or the extremity extension by external fixator, z. Ilisarov Distraction or Taylor Spatial Frame.
On this page, you can see the best doctors for pediatric orthopedics. International patients pick these specialists for pediatric orthopedics due to the following reasons:
- Innovative treatment methods
- Minimally invasive surgeries
Advantages of these specialists for pediatric orthopedics:
- Up to 95% success rate. The doctors listed below apply the latest techniques to achieve such a result.
- International accreditation. The pediatric orthopedics facilities have international healthcare accreditations and certificates. It means that they provide the pediatric orthopedics in accordance with the strict world treatment protocols.
German Medical Group is a medical platform that does not represent interests of specific hospitals or doctors.
Our services do not affect the price for pediatric orthopedics procedures, you pay the bill right in the chosen clinic.
Submit a request on German Medical Group website - our manager will give you all the info regarding a particular doctor for pediatric orthopedics or hospital. This consultation is FREE. Together we choose the best specialist for pediatric orthopedics for your case. With German Medical Group you avoid waiting lists, get 24/7 support until your coming back home. Learn more about us here.
Follow these steps to choose the best doctor for pediatric orthopedics:
- Learn the info about doctors for pediatric orthopedics listed below. It represents top specialists in Europe.
- Submit a request on German Medical Group specifying the purpose of the treatment.
- Our manager will call you back to book the chosen specialist for pediatric orthopedics or offer another one according to the diagnosis, health condition, and financial ability.
- If you approve the chosen doctor for pediatric orthopedics, our manager schedules the date of your arrival.
Request for further information about Pediatric Orthopedics
using our Whatsapp and Viber number.
+49 (176) 738-762-95
Our goal is to contact you within a business day to review your medical and financial information.