TOP Doctors for Hand Surgery
The hand is a complex anatomical structure made up of many, mostly fragile, bones that are moved by a delicate interplay of joints, muscles, tendons, nerves, and ligaments. At the same time, the hands are exposed to daily stress.
If it comes to complaints, it is the task of the medical specialty of hand surgery to diagnose and treat them. Hand surgery is concerned with both surgical and non-surgical treatments for injuries and diseases of the hand or upper extremities.
It also deals with prevention of diseases of the hands and anatomically adjacent areas. The techniques and procedures used in hand surgery consist of surgical, reconstructive and conservative treatments.
The development of hand surgery is closely linked to orthopedic and plastic surgery as well as accident surgery. From these areas, special procedures have been adopted for the treatment of small bones and microsurgical techniques for the repair of small nerves and blood vessels.
The methods for surgery on fine tendons come from microsurgery. Hand surgery also includes techniques from neurosurgery and vascular surgery. The range of treatment methods used in hand surgery is called chiromedical procedures.
These enable the hand surgeon to work on the different tissue forms of the tendons, ligaments, bones or muscles. This broad knowledge is used, for example, in surgical reconstruction such as the re-attachment of severed parts of the hand or in tissue transplants.
In hand surgery, both acute and chronic cases are treated, including treatments for congenital malformations and the care of patients with prostheses.
On this page, you can see the best doctors for hand surgery in Germany and Austria. International patients choose these specialists for hand surgery due to the following reasons:
- Innovative hand surgery treatment methods.<&li>
- Minimally invasive hand surgery without risk for your hand fuction.
- Up to 95% success rate. The doctors listed below apply most modern techniques in the field of hand surgery to achieve such a result.
German Medical Group is a medical platform that does not represent interests of specific hospitals or doctors.
Our services do not affect the price for hand surgery procedures, you pay the bill right in the chosen clinic.
Submit a request on German Medical Group website - our manager will give you all the info regarding a particular doctor for hand surgery or hospital. This consultation is FREE. Together we choose the best specialist for hand surgery for your case. With German Medical Group you avoid waiting lists, get 24/7 support until your coming back home. Learn more about us here.
Follow these steps to choose the best doctor for hand surgery:
- Learn the info about doctors for hand surgery listed below. It represents top specialists in Europe.
- Submit a request on German Medical Group specifying the purpose of the treatment.
- Our manager will call you back to book the chosen specialist for hand surgery or offer another one according to the diagnosis, health condition, and financial ability.
- If you approve the chosen doctor for hand surgery, our manager schedules the date of your arrival.