TOP Doctors for Hepatitis Treatment
Hepatitis is an inflammation of the liver. This can be caused by viruses, toxins, drugs or autoimmune diseases. Physicians distinguish different forms of hepatitis depending on the cause, duration and histologic features.
The term hepatitis means liver inflammation. But that is already over with the simplicity. The exact nature of hepatitis can only be answered a little more vaguely because there are different forms of the disease.
First of all, the duration of hepatitis can be divided into two forms:
- Acute hepatitis: lasts less than half a year
- Chronic hepatitis: persists for more than six months, develops mainly from hepatitis B, C and D.
Also according to the cause you can divide hepatitis:
- Viral hepatitis: Hepatitis A, B, C, D or E liver inflammation (all notifiable)
- Virus accompanying hepatitis: Liver inflammation as a "by-product" of another viral disease (herpes, glandular fever)
- Autoimmune Hepatitis: Liver inflammation due to dysfunction of the immune system
Very rarely, hepatitis is caused by parasites, fungi or bacteria.
An acute hepatitis usually heals by itself again. If it is caused by medication or alcohol, avoiding these substances helps the liver to recover. The prerequisite is that the organ is not permanently damaged.
Especially with alcohol abuse and hepatitis C in the chronic course, the risk increases that the liver is scarred (liver cirrhosis) and permanently damaged. Also, liver cancer is a common complication of chronic hepatitis (especially type B). A vaccine can protect effectively here.
German Medical Group is a medical platform that does not represent interests of specific hospitals or doctors.
Our services do not affect the price for hepatitis treatment procedures, you pay the bill right in the chosen clinic.
Submit a request on German Medical Group website - our manager will give you all the info regarding a particular doctor for hepatitis treatment or hospital. This consultation is FREE. Together we choose the best specialist for hepatitis treatment for your case. With German Medical Group you avoid waiting lists, get 24/7 support until your coming back home. Learn more about us here.
Follow these steps to choose the best doctor for hepatitis treatment:
- Learn the info about doctors for hepatitis treatment listed below. It represents top specialists in Europe.
- Submit a request on German Medical Group specifying the purpose of the treatment.
- Our manager will call you back to book the chosen specialist for hepatitis treatment or offer another one according to the diagnosis, health condition, and financial ability.
- If you approve the chosen doctor for hepatitis treatment, our manager schedules the date of your arrival.
Request for further information about Hepatitis Treatment
using our Whatsapp and Viber number.
+49 (176) 738-762-95
Our goal is to contact you within a business day to review your medical and financial information.