TOP Doctors for Psoriasis Treatment
Psoriasis is a hereditary - not contagious - chronic skin and joint disease. Their occurrence or breakout can be triggered by various factors. Nobody can get infected with psoriasis, but anyone with the genetic predisposition can get it.
People with psoriasis suffer significantly from stigmatization and discrimination because of visible skin marks. Self-isolation and withdrawal from fear and shame before rejection are a frequent consequence. Many sufferers suffer from depression or other mental illness due to their psoriasis. In Germany, between two and three million people suffer from psoriasis.
Since the predisposition to psoriasis is in the genes, the disease is not curable, but it is easy to treat. A whole range of modern treatment methods are available, depending on the type and severity of psoriasis.
In principle, anyone who has the predisposition can develop psoriasis at any age. However, an onset of psoriasis is rare in early childhood and in the elderly.
The medicine differentiates different forms of psoriasis. For example:
- Psoriasis geographica. Large-scale connected psoriasis herds whose outlines often resemble those on a map
- Psoriasis palmaris et plantaris. Psoriasis on the insides of the hands (palm) and on the soles of the feet
- Psoriasis punctata. Psoriasis foci approximately the size of matchheads and usually distributed around the trunk of the body
- Psoriasis pustulosa. Psoriasis with purulent pustules
- Psoriasis vulgaris. Large scale psoriasis with distinct silvery dandruff and narrow red rim
German Medical Group is a medical platform that does not represent interests of specific hospitals or doctors.
Our services do not affect the price for psoriasis treatment, you pay the bill right in the chosen clinic.
Submit a request on German Medical Group website - our manager will give you all the info regarding a particular doctor for psoriasis treatment or hospital. This consultation is FREE. Together we choose the best specialist for psoriasis treatment for your case. With German Medical Group you avoid waiting lists, get 24/7 support until your coming back home. Learn more about us here.
Follow these steps to choose the best doctor for psoriasis treatment:
- Learn the info about doctors for psoriasis treatment listed below. It represents top specialists in Europe.
- Submit a request on German Medical Group specifying the purpose of the treatment.
- Our manager will call you back to book the chosen specialist for psoriasis treatment or offer another one according to the diagnosis, health condition, and financial ability.
- If you approve the chosen doctor for psoriasis treatment, our manager schedules the date of your arrival.
Request for further information about Psoriasis Treatment
using our Whatsapp and Viber number.
+49 176 738 762 53
Our goal is to contact you within a business day to review your medical and financial information.