TOP Doctors for Infertility In Women
There are several reasons that promote or induce infertility in women.
At the time of birth, one woman has about 500,000 oocytes, the number of which is steadily decreasing throughout her life. Today, women and couples tend to postpone their desire to have children in their life planning.
This may mean that the biological conditions are no longer ideal for the desire to have a baby - even the feeling of being fit and youthful does not change much the age of the eggs. The older the oocytes are, the more often the disturbances of egg maturation or luteal weakness develop. Overproduction or underproduction of certain messenger substances upsets the female cycle.
Disorders of hormone balance
Impairment of the female hormone balance may result in inadequate oocyte maturation, ovulation failure, inadequate preparation of embryo, or cervical mucus altering its consistency to prevent sperm from escalating into the uterus.
In addition, impaired thyroid function (hyper- or hypothyroidism) or impaired insulin metabolism (eg in diabetes) can impair egg maturation. An elevated level of the hormone prolactin (hyperprolactinemia) may also be responsible for sterility.
Organic causes for infertility in women
From the hormonal causes of sterility one distinguishes the organic causes such as an ectopic closure or adhesions of the uterus. Age-related diseases, such as endometriosis (deposition of uterine lining on other organs), benign tumors in the uterus (fibroids), adhesions, closed or immovable fallopian tubes, or the tendency to recurrent cysts, are becoming increasingly common in women over the age of 30 years. These organic causes may be responsible for sterility.
If the fallopian tubes are adhesively bonded, closed or fused as a result of inflammation, infection, surgery or endometriosis, the transport of the egg through the fallopian tube can be severely impaired or even impossible. Adhesions or a complete obstruction of the fallopian tubes are usually caused by tubal inflammation or infectious sexually transmitted diseases (especially the Chlamydia infection).
If you have found out about infertility, then our exopers can be of great help to you.
Infertility In women: therapy in Germany
The therapy depends on the cause of the examination. Depending on the type of disorders, different treatment approaches are possible:
- Hormonal stimulation of the female ovary
- Seed transmission (insemination)
- Artificial insemination (in vitro fertilization, IVF for short)
- Micro-injection or ICSI (Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
- Intratubar gamete transfer (Gamete Intrafallopian Transfer, short GIFT)
- Obtaining sperm directly from the testes (TESE) or epididymis (MESA)
- Freezing of eggs (cryopreservation)
On this page, you can see the best doctors for treatment of infertility in women. International patients pick these specialists for treatment of infertility in women due to the following reasons:
- Innovative treatment methods
- Minimally invasive surgeries
Advantages of these specialists for treatment of infertility in women:
- Up to 95% success rate. The doctors listed below apply the latest techniques to achieve such a result.
- Organ-preserving therapies.
- International accreditation. The treatment of infertility in women facilities have international healthcare accreditations and certificates. It means that they provide the treatment of infertility in women in accordance with the strict world treatment protocols.
German Medical Group is a medical platform that does not represent interests of specific hospitals or doctors.
Our services do not affect the price for treatment of infertility in women procedures, you pay the bill right in the chosen clinic.
Submit a request on German Medical Group website - our manager will give you all the info regarding a particular doctor for treatment of infertility in women or hospital. This consultation is FREE. Together we choose the best specialist for treatment of infertility in women for your case. With German Medical Group you avoid waiting lists, get 24/7 support until your coming back home. Learn more about us here.
Follow these steps to choose the best doctor for treatment of infertility in women:
- Learn the info about doctors for treatment of infertility in women listed below. It represents top specialists in Europe.
- Submit a request on German Medical Group specifying the purpose of the treatment.
- Our manager will call you back to book the chosen specialist for treatment of infertility in women or offer another one according to the diagnosis, health condition, and financial ability.
- If you approve the chosen doctor for treatment of infertility in women, our manager schedules the date of your arrival.