TOP Doctors for Infertility In Men
Some men have problems with their fertility and these circumstances cause some problems. If you have infertility problem and you want to get a professional infertility treatment, you can make it in Germany. It is best to consult an expert on infertility treatment in Germany.
Infertility in men: CAUSES
As with women, men have specific causes that may be involved in the development of infertility:
Decreased sperm quality
The most common cause of male sterility is the limited production of normal, well-motile sperm. Normally, one milliliter of semen contains at least 20 million sperm. When in the male's ejaculate less than one-third of the spermatozoa have normal appearance (morphology) and more than half show limited mobility, this indicates that they are unable to conceive.
Infertility in men: Decreased sperm production
A disturbed sperm production can be hereditary or acquired in the course of life. Particularly often, the undescended testicles rising directly after birth are responsible for the limited formation of healthy sperm. Since a normal function of the testicles requires a temperature of about 32 ° Celsius, overheating of the undescended testicles leads to reduced sperm production (oligozoospermia), reduced sperm motility (asthenozoospermia) or morphological changes (teratozoospermia). Similar consequences can be caused by a varicose vein on the testicles (varicocele). It is believed that this raises the temperature of the testicle and negatively affects sperm production.
Infertility in men: Hormonal causes
In addition, sperm quality may be compromised by chromosomal abnormalities such as Klinefelter syndrome (men who have another X sex chromosome in addition to the XY sex chromosomes) because not enough male hormones are secreted. Accordingly, hormonal causes of reduced sperm quality are also considered in men.
Infertility in men: Testicular malfunction
Acquired testicular dysfunction may also occur after adolescent mumps disease (after puberty) or other testicular infections. Likewise, medication, excessive consumption of nicotine or alcohol, permanent overheating or hypothermia of the testicles, circulatory disorders or environmental toxins such as heavy metals or pesticides can negatively affect sperm production.
Infertility in men: Blockade of the spermatic pathways
Another common cause of sterility is the blockage of the seminal pathways. Although enough sperm cells are then formed, but they do not get through the vas deferens or epididymis into the ejaculate. There is a so-called azoospermia. Possible reasons for damage to the vas deferens are injuries (eg due to a hernia), infectious venereal diseases (often chlamydia infection), inflammation, cystic fibrosis or congenital malformations.
On this page, you see some of the best doctors on infertility treatment in Germany. International patients prefer these specialists for infertility treatment in Germany due to the following reasons:
- Innovative and gentle infertility treatment methods in men
Advantages of these specialists for breast surgery in Germany:
- In Germany is up to 98 % success rate in infertility treatment in men. The doctors listed below apply the latest techniques to achieve such a result.
- The clinics for infertility treatment in Germany have international healthcare accreditations and certificates. It means that they provide the infertility treatment in accordance with the worldwide recognized infertility treatment protocols.
- Outstanding results of our experts in infertility treatment and countless satisfied patients are the best proof that this kind of treatment well developed in Germany.
German Medical Group is a medical platform that does not represent interests of specific hospitals or doctors.
Our services do not affect the price for treatment of infertility in men procedures, you pay the bill right in the chosen clinic.
Submit a request on German Medical Group website - our manager will give you all the info regarding a particular doctor for treatment of infertility in men or hospital. This consultation is FREE. Together we choose the best specialist for treatment of infertility in men for your case. With German Medical Group you avoid waiting lists, get 24/7 support until your coming back home. Learn more about us here.
Follow these steps to choose the best doctor for treatment of infertility in men:
- Learn the info about doctors for treatment of infertility in men listed below. It represents top specialists in Europe.
- Submit a request on German Medical Group specifying the purpose of the treatment.
- Our manager will call you back to book the chosen specialist for treatment of infertility in men or offer another one according to the diagnosis, health condition, and financial ability.
- If you approve the chosen doctor for treatment of infertility in men, our manager schedules the date of your arrival.