Our website offers you a list of German ophthalmic surgery centers. You can also take a look at the refractive eye surgery possibilities, offering a full range of visual apparatus and refraction disorders treatments.
In the menu on the right we have put together the whole list of clinics German Medical Group cooperates with. For more information about each eye clinics in Germany choose the preferred city or clinic.
High quality – individual approach– safety
The Laser Vision Correction Center in Munich exists since 2007 and is located in Lortzingstr.26, Passing. Our eye clinic there is really easy to reach, which is especially important for our international patients: Eye clinic in Munich can be reached comfortably and quickly by car or public transport. This ophthalmic clinic is fitted with the top quality laser equipment and certified by TÜV Süd Bayern, according to international standards (DIN EN ISO 9001). Modern interior design of the Ophthalmic clinic in Munich celebrates a combination of new trends and harmony. We are sure that you will feel comfortable in here.
Ophthalmic Surgery Center – Eye care professionals
MD Christmann provides a diagnosis and chooses a relevant laser vision correction method individually. Both, diagnosis and surgical intervention are done by applying top quality and safe equipment. Our Ophthalmic clinic success is undoubtedly based on many years of experience in this medical area.
Ophthalmic surgery center in Munich – advantages
- experienced and high skilled specialists
- top equipment
- optimum patient care
- the only ophthalmic surgery center in Germany applying anesthesia, hypnosis and sedation to do laser vision correction (LASIK)
- use of homeopathic medicines during the operation
- more than 20 years of experience
- certified by TÜV SÜD
The Ophthalmic clinic team consists of 12 ophthalmologists, 4 assistant physicians, 3 anesthetists, 2 orthopists, 29 surgical nurses and 30 medical assistants. Our center provides all treatments on eye surgery and diagnosis methods in areas of ophthalmology. That’s why we were recognized by “Bavarian State Medical Association” as a certified training center, which offers comprehensive training for ophthalmologists.
At our Ophthalmic clinic in Landshut the whole scope of treatment methods is subject to a stringent quality control pursuant to DIN EN ISO 9001:2000. Due to it, the Ophthalmic Surgery Center in Landshut, Germany was certified in June 2005 according to international quality standards DIN EN ISO 9001:2000. This Ophthalmic Center is member of important national and international Associations. Besides, it is a part of Quality Management and Quality Assurance The OcuNet.
- cataract and glaucoma treatmet
- retinal separation treatment
- corneal diseases
- crossed eyes (in children and adults)
- ametropia (hyperopia, myopia, astigmatism)
Sehkraft is one of the most modern centers offering refractive lens surgery and laser cataract treatment in the world. This eye clinic in Cologne is member of the Leading Hospitals – an association of leading national and international European clinics. Sehkraft center is the only one certified in Germany which uses implants KAMRA at treating presbyopia.
Along with the standard eye care treatments, we offer also following diagnostic and therapeutic services:
- LASIK – laser eye surgery
- KAMRA implants for presbyopia management
- phakic intraocular lenses implantation (PIOL) for ametropic correction
- lens extraction for ametropic correction by exchanging one’s own lens
- femtosecond laser for cataract surgery
- cataract treatment and surgery
- corneal cross linking CCL for keratoconus treatments
- age-related macular degeneration therapy
- general ophthalmologic services
- support by selection of contact lenses
- disease prevention
Ophthalmic Surgery Center Sehkraft in Germany specializes in laser vision correction based on LASIK method. Sehkraft first opened in 1991 and since then we have done about 35.000 surgeries. Our center offers unique possibilities i.e. myopia correction up to -12D, hyperopia correction up to +6D and astigmatism correction up to 8D. There only few centers worldwide which work on such a high level.
- high-end LASIK is our standard
- femto-LASIK for top safety due to integrated systems
- Ray Tracing is an up-to-date LASIK method
- T-Cut treatment for corneal scarring
- Monovision to treat age-related hyperopia
- Bioptics – a combination of intraocular lens and laser treatment in case of advanced ametropia
- C-TEN visual correction
If you have any questions or want to learn more about the treatment methods in any of the eye clinics in Germany, contact our specialists.