TOP Doctors for Endometriosis Treatment
In endometriosis, dislocated cell aggregates from the lining of the uterus (endometrium) occur outside the uterine cavity. These cell islands are called endometriosis herds. Depending on their location, doctors distinguish three major groups of endometriosis:
- Endometriosis internital: endometriosis foci within the muscular layer of the uterine wall (myometrium). Physicians speak of adenomyosis (adenomyosis uteri). In addition, endometriosis foci in the fallopian tube belong to the group endometriosis genitalis interna.
- Endometriosis genitalis externa: most common form of the disease. Endometriosis foci in the genital area (in the pelvis), but outside the uterus, for example in the ovaries, on the uterus or in the Douglas space (depression between the uterus and the rectum).
- Endometriosis extragenitalis: Endometriosis out-of-the-pelvic foci, for example in the intestine (endometriosis), in the bladder, in the ureters or - very rarely - in the lungs, brain, spleen or skeleton.
Only in endometriosis herds that cause no discomfort and show no growth tendency, can be dispensed with a treatment. Otherwise, the sooner the patient is treated, the better the prospects for long-term freedom from symptoms and healing.
The treatment chosen depends on the extent of the discomfort and the location of endometriosis. Also, the age of the patient and any existing desire to have children are considered in the decision for or against a particular therapy. Accordingly, the treatment may be individually different. You can choose from drug and surgical treatment options that can be used individually or combined with each other.
- Combination therapy
On this page, you can see the best doctors for endometriosis treatment. International patients pick these specialists for endometriosis treatment due to the following reasons:
- Innovative treatment methods.
- Minimally invasive surgeries.
- Up to 95% success rate. The doctors listed below apply the latest techniques to achieve such a result.
German Medical Group is a medical platform that does not represent interests of specific hospitals or doctors.
Our services do not affect the price for endometriosis treatment, you pay the bill right in the chosen clinic.
Submit a request on German Medical Group website - our manager will give you all the info regarding a particular doctor for endometriosis treatment or hospital. This consultation is FREE. Together we choose the best specialist for endometriosis treatment for your case. With German Medical Group you avoid waiting lists, get 24/7 support until your coming back home. Learn more about us here.
Follow these steps to choose the best doctor for endometriosis treatment:
- Learn the info about doctors for endometriosis treatment listed below. It represents top specialists in Europe.
- Submit a request on German Medical Group specifying the purpose of the treatment.
- Our manager will call you back to book the chosen specialist for endometriosis treatment or offer another one according to the diagnosis, health condition, and financial ability.
- If you approve the chosen doctor for endometriosis treatment, our manager schedules the date of your arrival.
Request for further information about Endometriosis Treatment
using our Whatsapp and Viber number.
+49 176 738 762 53
Our goal is to contact you within a business day to review your medical and financial information.