TOP Doctors for Whipple Surgery
Named the Whipple operation after the American surgeon Allen Whipple, who has contributed significantly to the development of this process. The German surgeon Walther Kausch also played a large part in the reason why the operation was also referred to Kausch-Whipple.
The Whipple operation is used for various pathological changes of the pancreatic head or surrounding structures. These include malignant neoplasms (carcinomas), inflammation or occlusions. The "pancreatic head" refers to the thick, right third of the pancreas, which is close to the duodenum and a part of the bile duct.
The most common reason for a whipple operation is pancreatic cancer, which usually originates from the head of the organ. It is an extremely aggressive disease. The tumor grows quickly and spreads early on lymphatic and blood vessels in the surrounding organs. Therefore, it is important to operate on a large scale in order to remove a possible spread of the cancer with.
The operation is divided into resection, ie the removal of the organs and the reconstruction, the restoration of the gastrointestinal passage. The major procedure takes about five to six hours and is performed under general anesthesia.
On this page, you can see the best doctors for whipple surgery. International patients pick these specialists for whipple surgery due to the following reasons:
- Innovative treatment methods.
- Minimally invasive surgeries.
- Up to 95% success rate. The doctors listed below apply the latest techniques to achieve such a result.
- Organ-preserving therapies.
German Medical Group is a medical platform that does not represent interests of specific hospitals or doctors.
Our services do not affect the price for whipple surgery, you pay the bill right in the chosen clinic.
Submit a request on German Medical Group website - our manager will give you all the info regarding a particular doctor for whipple surgery or hospital. This consultation is FREE. Together we choose the best specialist for whipple surgery for your case. With German Medical Group you avoid waiting lists, get 24/7 support until your coming back home. Learn more about us here.
Follow these steps to choose the best doctor for whipple surgery:
- Learn the info about doctors for whipple surgery listed below. It represents top specialists in Europe.
- Submit a request on German Medical Group specifying the purpose of the treatment.
- Our manager will call you back to book the chosen specialist for whipple surgery or offer another one according to the diagnosis, health condition, and financial ability.
- If you approve the chosen doctor for whipple surgery, our manager schedules the date of your arrival.
Request for further information about Whipple Surgery
using our Whatsapp and Viber number.
+49 176 738 762 53
Our goal is to contact you within a business day to review your medical and financial information.