TOP Doctors for Thyroid Removal Surgery
Thyroid gland is a gland located in the front part of the neck and its function is producing the two hormones that controls metabolism, thyroxine (T4) and triiodothyronine (T3). Dysfunction of thyroid gland could lead to numerous problems depending on which kind of disorder has happened.
The main problems of the thyroid gland are:
- Hyperthyroidism – too much of thyroid hormone;
- Hypothyroidism – insufficient production of thyroid hormone;
- Increasing of the gland;
- Nodes in thyroid;
- Thyroid cancer.
Some of above diseases could be treated with conservative methods, while the others need thyroid surgery such as:
- Enucleation of ganglion. Surgeries on a thyroid gland with enucleation of ganglion are the most sparing and are used in patients with ganglion lumps of the organ. Surgeon removes a formed ganglion with a capsule during the operation without damaging the thyroid gland. Such surgical procedures on do not cause malfunction of the organ and the experienced German surgeons provide a good result and fast recovery.
- Hemithyroidectomy. The thyroid gland consists of two parts that are connected by isthmus. Usually, pathologic process starts in one of the parts and then affects another one. If the disease is detected early, hemithyroidectomy is used. Such surgery is performed by removing one of the parts of isthmus.
- Subtotal resection. Surgeries on the thyroid gland during adenomas are aimed at elimination of excessive thyroidal hormones generation. Subtotal resection involves removal of most of the organ. Several small parts remain that can later compensate normal generation of the thyroidal hormones due to high activity without causing pathological processes in the organism.
- Thyreoidectomy. Thyreoidectomy is removal of all the gland. Such surgery is performed in patients with malignant tumors and diffuse lesion of all parts of the organ. They use modern devices of high accuracy in Germany during the procedure. It allows the doctor to accurately remove the organ without injuring the nearest organ structures. And wide experience of German surgeons will ensure favorable outcome after the treatment.
On this page, you can see the best doctors for thyroid removal surgery. International patients pick these specialists for thyroid removal surgery due to the following reasons:
- Innovative treatment methods.
- Up to 95% success rate. The doctors listed below apply the latest techniques to achieve such a result.
German Medical Group is a medical platform that does not represent interests of specific hospitals or doctors.
Our services do not affect the price for thyroid removal surgery, you pay the bill right in the chosen clinic.
Submit a request on German Medical Group website - our manager will give you all the info regarding a particular doctor for thyroid removal surgery or hospital. This consultation is FREE. Together we choose the best specialist for thyroid removal surgery for your case. With German Medical Group you avoid waiting lists, get 24/7 support until your coming back home. Learn more about us here.
Follow these steps to choose the best doctor for thyroid removal surgery:
- Learn the info about doctors for thyroid removal surgery listed below. It represents top specialists in Europe.
- Submit a request on German Medical Group specifying the purpose of the treatment.
- Our manager will call you back to book the chosen specialist for thyroid removal surgery or offer another one according to the diagnosis, health condition, and financial ability.
- If you approve the chosen doctor for thyroid removal surgery, our manager schedules the date of your arrival.
Request for further information about Thyroid Removal Surgery
using our Whatsapp and Viber number.
+49 176 738 762 53
Our goal is to contact you within a business day to review your medical and financial information.