The otolaryngology clinic in Stuttgart is one of the biggest ENT centers in Germany. The head of the clinic Prof. Dr. Christian Sittel is an experienced surgeon who specializes on the pathologies of the vestibular system. The highly experienced doctors treat ENT diseases in the field of otolaryngology, performing difficult surgeries as careful as possible. The clinic is an internationally recognized center for treatment of ENT diseases.
ENT clinic in Stuttgart treats around 6500 stationary patients annually. About 7000 ambulatory and stationary surgeries are performed here every year. More than 30 000 patients undergo a medical examination in the ambulatory clinics of the otolaryngology department. The clinic has six modern surgery blocks with 109 beds, as well as six beds for monitoring and intensive care at its disposal. When treating ENT diseases the physicians of the clinic use all available diagnostic opportunities, such as endoscopy, stroboscopy, ultrasound, audiometry, and vestibular testing.
ENT clinic in Stuttgart is adjacent to the St. Catherine's hospital. By combined efforts the building was fully reconstructed in 2004. The clinic creates a bright and friendly atmosphere using the latest technologies and equipment. The patients' rooms (mostly double rooms) are equipped with modern bathrooms and a personal TV.
Being one of the leading clinics in the field of otorhinolaryngology we offer treatment of ENT diseases utilizing cutting-edge methods of diagnostics. Thanks to the interdisciplinary cooperation with all neighbor medical institutions our clinic can offer the best medical conditions. The modern technical equipment, constant development of our workers' skills and friendly atmosphere contribute to the high level of patients' care for ENT disease treatment.
- Ear surgery including operations for hearing improvement, cochlear implants and implanted hearing aids
- Minimally invasive surgery of paranasal sinuses (endoscopic, microscopic)
- Surgical treatment of cancer of the brain and neck area
- Corrective and reconstructive plastic surgery
- Laser surgery
- Head and neck aesthetic surgery
- Surgical treatment of tracheal stenosis
- Surgical treatment of breathing disorders in sleep
- Children audiology, hearing aids
- Speech therapy
- Reconstruction of respiratory passages in children and adults
- Voice improving operations connected even with the paralysis of vocal cords
- Endoscopic and interdisciplinary surgery of the base of skull
- Tumor surgery, reconstructive procedures including chargeless tissue transfer
- Middle ear hearing improvement
- Hearing rehabilitation by implanting cochlear implants and hearing aids
- Treatment of voice and speech disorders by a speech therapist
- Speech consultations
- Ambulatory surgeries
- Ambulatory conservative treatment
- Center of cochlear implantation
- Palliative care
- Sleep laboratory