After 40 years, the life of every woman comes to a crucial point, menopause. And often the hair is growing thinner, ends become split, and – what can we do? – thewhole strandremains on the comb. Why is this happening? Age-related hair loss is the subject of serious researchesoftrichologists, undertaken in order to find ways to treat it.
During the menopause, the women's hormonelevels vary greatly. The concentration of estrogens in the blood decreases, and men's hormones, more specifically testosterone and its derivatives, such as dihydrotestosterone, come into play. Androgens have a destructive effect on the hair: they make the hair bulbs weaker and hair thinner, which leads to the loss of hair in women. But the hormone levelsare not the only one that affects the quantity and quality of the hair. Factors that cause age-related alopecia include:
- A bad diet with insufficient amounts of nutrients, vitamins and microelements.
- Emotional stress.
- Use of the drugs with high toxicity adversely affects the hair follicles (such as antibiotics, drugs for chemotherapy, and others).
- Scalp injuries that lead to irreversible damageof hair follicles and, in perspective, to baldness.
- Genetic predisposition to hair loss in women after 40 years.
Usefull Information About Age-related Hair Loss
There are three ways to recognize the problem of age-related hair loss:
- When you get up in the morning, a large amount of hair remains on the pillow.
- During washing, more hair than usual falls out.
- When combing, abnormallymany hairs remainon a comb.
A variety of methods for correction female age-related alopecia have been invented, which includes:
- Medicines reducing psycho-emotional stress.
- Vitamin complexes that contribute to the restoration of hair follicles.
- Intradermal administration of drugs that promote hair growth in the affected areas of the head.
- Therapy with female sex hormones, estrogens, suppressing the action of androgens and stimulating healthy hair growth in women even after 50.
- Special shampoos and gels for hair strengthening.
- Lotions with a locally irritating effect.
- Modern therapy methods, such as ultraviolet irradiation, cryomassage, and others.
- In extreme cases, hair autotransplant(transplantation of patient’s own follicles) to the areas of alopecia.
The clinics of Germany and Austria have acquired a reliable reputation in the medical world. They have advanced equipment and qualified specialists in the field of hair loss problems. It is worth thinking about treatment in Germany for the following reasons:
- There are world experts in trichology working in clinics.
- Hair centers introduce methods and techniques of treatment of female baldness corresponding to the latest achievements of science and technology.
- Modern expensive equipment assures accurate diagnostics and quality of all procedures.
- All clinics provide a quality guarantee.
- An adequate price for world-class services.
Request for further information about Treatment of Age-related Hair Loss in Germany
using our Whatsapp and Viber number.
+49 176 738 762 53
Our goal is to contact you within a business day to review your medical and financial information.